Off the Fringe is a Sustainable Salon
Off the Fringe Organic Hair Studio is proud to be a Sustainable Salon.
This revolutionary resource recovery program is designed for the salon to achieve zero waste,
reduce our carbon footprint, and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local
For less than a price of a cup of coffee, 95% of the resources used during your service will be diverted from landfill and sent to recycling thanks to our partnership with Sustainable Salons.
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s metals will be donated to not-for-profit community-based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity
- Plastic product bottles, packaging, and bags are recycled into new products and kept out of our oceans
- Any leftover chemicals will be recycled into water and used in construction/roadworks
- Cut off hair will support charitable causes such as oil spill clean-up projects, local community gardens, and charitable wig making services
- Once our tools reach their end of life, they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be repurposed.
What does that mean for you?
Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon at Off the Fringe your service bill will include a small Green Service Fee of just $2 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you.
For more information please visit www.sustainablesalons.org or ask your stylist during your next visit.