We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide and improve services and products to you
- market our services and products to you
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Google Analytics in order to provide us with web analytics service.
- Facebook in order to use remarketing
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 09 535 3974, or Unit 1C, 121 Elliot Street, Howick.