OCS Vegan Statement
We have never tested our products on animals
Our products are safe and gentle on even sensitive skin. But we don’t and won’t test them on animals.
All our products are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free – a non-profit organisation that promotes a cruelty free lifestyle.
Accreditation by Choose Cruelty Free means we don’t test on animals and that no animals have been harmed in order to manufacture our ingredients or products.
Our ingredients are not:
- Taken from an animal killed specifically for the ingredient
- Taken from a live animal in a way that would cause pain or discomfort
- Taken from wildlife
- By-products of the fur industry
- From slaughterhouse by-products
We’re also a member of the Cosmetics Toiletry & Perfumery Association that regulates the safety of cosmetic products in the UK.
Not suitable for Vegans:
- Sustain Shampoo (Ceratin)
- Soothe Plus Treatment (Care)
- Define (Control) – Previously known as ‘Wax’
- Texture (Control) – Previously known as ‘Putty’
- Root Lift (Control) – Previously known as ‘Spray Gel’
- Keep Curl Shampoo (Curl)
- Keep Curl Memory Spray (Curl)
The Sustain Shampoo, Soothe Plus Treatment & Keep Curl Shampoo contain a milk derivative.
The Define and Texture contain a bee’s wax.
The Root Lift and Keep Curl Memory Spray contain a honey derivative.