Join The Team
ARE YOU A SUPERSTAR
Are you an undeniable hairdressing talent who approaches life with good humour, integrity and compassion?
We’re always keen to hear from that special someone who is keen to join our tightly knit team.
You must be available to work one late night and a Saturday.
When you join us you will:
- Get comprehensive product and system training.
- Have a gorgeous clientele to work with
- Work with an incredible colour company that support the salon at grassroots
- Be part of a community of hairdressers and mentors from around the world that support and encourage all stylists
- Could qualify to travel and/or attend hairdressing conventions and seminars when they come available
- Receive ongoing training within the salon and personal development programs that will develop you as a stylist
- Gain support from a warm and inclusive team, who are all experienced hairdressers, and be supported by a newly appointed apprentice
- Christmas time off every year.
We’d love you to have:
- At least 7+ years’ experience on the floor
- Salon management or salon co-ordinator experience (but this is not essential)
- Competency in all aspects of hairdressing from women’s and men’s haircutting and styling to extensive colour techniques, hair-ups, perming and even children’s haircutting
- A passion for hair, and the people attached to it, with a deep desire to always learn and evolve
- An understanding of how important social media is and a commitment to developing your professional profile and contributing to our salon Facebook and Instagram accounts
- A kind soul and a gentle approach to life
- Compassion and a knock-out sense of humour or, at least, the ability to handle ours!
- An interest in using more organic and natural products.
- Concern for the environment and everything that lives in it
- The desire to be part of an inclusive team who works together and has each other’s backs no matter what
Sound like a bit of you? We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch below and we will get back to you.