NOTICE FOR CLIENTS: COVID-19 Safety In The Salon
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 CRISIS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED NEW AND IMPROVED SANITATION AND HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES IN THE SALON.
We are not accepting walk-in clients under Covid-19 Level 2 or Level 1, all appointments must be pre-booked, by telephone or email. If you are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms, we ask that you do not arrive for your appointment and call us to reschedule as soon as you feel unwell. We will rebook you in for another time.
The entire salon has been deep cleaned and sanitised prior to opening and will be done continuously. This is for your health and safety and will be done using hospital grade disinfectant.
- If you arrive and there is a client at the front desk, please wait outside the salon door for us to call you in for your appointment.
- We are limiting the number of clients in the salon so we cannot accommodate extra people in the salon while you are with us. Everyone client should come alone. Children who are booked in can be accompanied by an adult. If you cannot come without your children please reschedule your booking.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available in the salon, at the front door, at each styling station and in the restroom area.
- Upon entering the salon, we kindly ask, that you wash and dry your hands thoroughly in the bathroom and use the hand sanitiser supplied. Hand washing procedure notice is available.
- If you are wearing a mask that is tied around your head we will ask you to remove this, and if you are wanting to wear a mask while in the salon, we can provide one that fits around the ears.
- Gloves are not a requirement for clients at small cost of $2.00.
- Every client will be required to have their hair washed/shampooed in the salon prior to all services. We will no longer offer “cut only” haircuts as a service.
- You will then be directed to your seat where you will remain until your service is completed or your colour has been applied. You may, if required, then be moved to the waiting area while your colour is processing.
- Each chair will be sanitised and disinfected before and after your service.
- The basins and basin chairs will be sanitised and disinfected after each use, the Perspex between the basin chairs is for your safety and will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Every client will be provided with a clean cape and clean towels for use. All tools will be sanitised before each clients’ service, i.e. scissors, combs, brushes, and clips.
- We ask, if you are wanting refreshments, that you bring your own in your own cup. We will not be providing refreshments as required under Level 2 guidelines.
- There will be no magazines in the salon under Level 2 and Level 1. Please bring your own reading materials whilst in the salon and we have unlimited Wifi available for you to use on your personal device.
- At the end of your time in the salon, we ask that you wash and dry your hands before heading to the front desk for finalising payment. We will not be accepting cash while under Level 2.
- There will be an added $5 charge, Safety Levy, for each client under Level 2. This will be reviewed in the future.